Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my order take to arrive?
- Although all kinis are handmade, each collection is premade prior to its release date. This means that your kinis will ship out within days of placing your order.
- Shipping times are totally dependent on your location and can range from 2 days up to a week. You will be in the loop throughout the packing and shipping process, so please check your email for all confirmations, tracking numbers, and updates!
What if I ordered the wrong size?
- Unfortunately, I am unable to accept returns at this time due to the nature of the products and the small scale of my production. For this reason, I highly encourage that you double triple check my sizing chart and the "fit notes" under each product to ensure that you order the right size for your body! I am always available to answer any and all sizing or fit related questions through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through Instagram DMs (@beckinis).
When will you be restocking?
- Most collections are limited edition due to the limited quantity of deadstock and recycled fabrics. I try to restock highly anticipated and loved collections when possible and I post updates on this through Instagram (@beckinis). If you miss a release, it is fairly unlikely that it will be available again. I try to keep my website updated as well, so that any products that remain on the site but "out of stock" have a restock coming in the future.
What about Beckinis is "sustainable"?
- Beckini collections are all created by two hands in Sacramento, California. Beckinis forgoes the traditional swimwear production route of unethical treatment of workers in developing nations by cutting, pinning, sewing, and fulfilling all orders by hand in California. Beckinis uses deadstock fabric, recycled fabric, and other eco-friendly knits when possible. Beckinis encourages a minimalist approach to fashion by creating high-quality timeless pieces. This means that your Beckini will be in great condition for years to come and you will not need to replace your swimwear as quickly. The health of our beautiful earth is always at the forefront of every business decision.
Got more questions? Shoot me a message through Instagram (@beckinis) or send me an email (email@example.com)!